In the manga, Sailor Star Maker disguised herself as the male idol Kou Taiki in order to search for Princess Kakyuu, but remained physically female.
- Maker Star Power, Make Up - Taiki used this command to transform into Sailor Star Maker.
- Star Gentle Uterus - Star Maker's only known attack. It was an offensive attack that cast multiple balls of light at an enemy and harmed them. In the TokyoPop manga, it was renamed "Star Gentle Creator."
Sailor Star Maker's sailor fuku was, like all the Sailor Starlights' sailor fuku, very different from the ones worn by the Solar System Senshi. The Starlights' sailor fuku were navy blue two-piece outfits made up of a bikini-like top which had a winged star brooch in its center and a sailor collar attached, and hotpants. They all wore over-the-knee boots and long gloves that went well above the elbow. They all wore beaded tiaras which had a five-pointed star in the center, and two beaded belts on their waist which appeared to be fastened by one single five-point star belt buckle. All the Starlights wore golden star earrings. Sailor Star Maker's primary color was navy blue and her secondary color was violet. Around her neck were three studded dog collars and on her arms were a pair of arm protectors.
In the anime, Taiki physically transformed from male to female when he transformed into Sailor Star Maker.
- Maker Star Power, Make Up - Used the Sailor Change Star to transform into Sailor Star Maker.
- Star Gentle Uterus - Star Maker's only known attack. It was an offensive attack that cast multiple balls of light at an enemy and harmed them. It could kill, but Sailor Star Maker rarely used it at full power, and instead chose to use it to weaken any Phages so that Eternal Sailor Moon could later heal them.
Sailor Star Fighter's costume in the anime was almost identical to her manga costume, except that the navy blue portions of the sailor fuku were black.
In the musicals, Sailor Star Maker was played by Hikari Ono and Akiko Nakayama.
Some fans have speculated that the Sailor Starlights' names might be derived from the Hindu Trimurti: the Creator, the Preserver, and the Destroyer.
- The Materials Collection also listed the attacks Star Maker Relaxation, Star Maker Strike, and Star Maker Music Box for Sailor Star Maker, but did not say what they were intended to do.